Dental LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn Marketing for dentists refers to the marketing process where LinkedIn is used for building professional relationships with other businesses, building brand awareness, and generating leads for the website.
Benefits of LinkedIn Marketing for your Dental Practice
LinkedIn offers affordable advertising similar to other popular social media marketing platforms. Traditional ads and sponsored ads – these two forms of advertising can be beneficial for dental offices.
Here are 5 best advantages of using LinkedIn for your Dental Practices:
- You can connect with prospective patients: Your dental optimized profile on LinkedIn and the targeted posts can expand your reach to a segment of prospective patients who’ll be already searching for similar dental solutions. After seeing your profile, if they’re convinced, they’ll become your patients.
- You can promote through LinkedIn Advertising: LinkedIn offers various types of paid advertising options. You can select your preferred types and advertise your dental practices in the most appealing way.
- You are able to control your online presence and reputation: Even if you don’t have a personal website, you can be found on the Google search engine. It’s possible with just your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn profiles have high authority with Google and rank well on search.
- It allows you to create a Personal Brand: Position yourself as a thought-leader in the virtual world of dentistry or dental professionals by attempting personal branding. Personal branding is all about building a reputation, authority, value, and trust about you as a professional.
- You can collaborate with Community Features: LinkedIn has its own community of dentists or dental professionals. There’re a number of such groups where you can join, acquire knowledge from other professionals, contribute your knowledge and collaborate with them for your business prosperity.
- Establish Relationships with patients: Twitter lets you build relationships with your audience through customer testimonials, client experiences, images of the office environment, and most importantly, the results of your work.
5 Types of LinkedIn Advertising a Dentist can utilize
- Sponsored Content: Sponsored Content shows up in your target audiences’ LinkedIn feed with a label as ‘promoted’. You can run sponsored content or native ads in the formats like LinkedIn carousel ads, single image ads, or video ads.- Explaining these ads
- Text Ads: Text Ads displays on the top and right-hand side of LinkedIn’s desktop feed. This type is effective in driving strong leads with a professional demographic. According to LinkedIn, 58% of marketers say that improving lead generation is one of their top digital marketing goals.
- Awareness ads on LinkedIn: Set your dental business goals and then run an awareness ad. These ads help to promote your treatment services and brand. Through these impression-based ad campaigns, you can gain more followers, increase views on your posts, and stimulate greater engagement.
- Consideration ads on LinkedIn: Opt for a consideration ad if you want to qualify leads from the list of total acquired leads. Consideration ads are optimized to help dentists meet the following goals:
- Website visits: Get more visits to your website and landing pages.
- Engagement: Encourage likes, comments, and shares on your posts, as well as visits to other social media platforms and websites.
- Video views: Share videos where you’re giving oral health advice and a demo of your treatment procedures.
- Conversion ads on LinkedIn: Conversion ads on LinkedIn are meant to convert the already generated leads on your profile or website. By using this type of ad you can meet the below objectives:
- Lead generation: Gain leads on LinkedIn by using forms pre-filled with LinkedIn profile data for prospective patients.
- Website conversions: Inspire more website visitors to download an ebook, sign up for a newsletter, or book an appointment.
We help to create a step-by-step LinkedIn Marketing Strategy for Dentists
- We optimize your profile for a better impression
- We conduct in-depth research
- Do Competitive analysis to create differentiators for you
- Maintain Company Page & Personal Branding Page
- Keep an appropriate tone that suits your brand
- Write a compelling headline and summary for your profile
- Create a unique LinkedIn URLwith your name and your practice’s name.
- We help to establish your brand in the dental market.