Facebook marketing is a platform to promote and advertise your product and service for generating brand awareness and boosting conversion rates. This is a worldwide connection hub that equips brands to interact and engage with prospective customers and potential customers to incorporate new content ideas and discover the gap between you and your competitors.
Facebook Marketing Strategy
How to create Facebook marketing?
Phases of Facebook Ads
Your actual goal is to make your prospects commit to your organizational offerings, as your brand-to-be in-market is your long-term goal and working for it is the pathway to accomplish your objectives.
Here, your prospects are put into the sales funnel that consists of Awareness, Consideration, and Decision.
- The awareness stage creates brand awareness to your prospective customers where, through Facebook marketing, your target audience gets to know about your brand. This fixes your customer’s problem.
- The consideration stage is when they contact the marketing team to enquire about the brand. This is when the marketing team must be ready to convince them. Your offerings must solve their wants, hence your prospects will click the call-to-action button.
- The decision stage is the most awaited stage where your prospects turn into your leads and contact your sales team for buying the product they seek. This is when the sales team has to be smart enough to handle the situation so that they do not cancel the order.
Track your progress
You can track your progress by signing up to google analytics to observe the time spent, click-through rate, engagement rate, etc. With this tool, you will know where you might be lacking and the places you need to make changes.
You have a reach and engagement dashboard for your Facebook page, hence you can study that, or Google analytics is recommended. As a part of Facebook metrics, the below two key analytics insights are more prominent;
- Cost per lead: At your Facebook dashboard, you will provide insight into the revenue earned per lead. This metric gives an overview of the revenue you have earned by acquiring new leads.
- Cost per click: this provides insight on the per-clicks and measures the traffic you have generated from the ad.