Recruitment agencies have two-in-one approaches that define their commitment to making hiring effective for their clients while, on the other hand, their promise to the job seekers of providing quality placements. For both purposes to be successful, your employment agency should reach a mark where your brand stands still with its head up in the recruiting market. And digital marketing is the strategy!
Critical challenges faced by recruitment agencies
In the vast market of the recruitment industry, marketing your firm has become a significant challenge. You’re living in an online hiring era where all your competitor agencies have been implementing high-performing digital marketing techniques. As a result, they’re experiencing a hike in the number of employers approaching them, speed in talent sourcing, and overall hiring process.
The challenges recruiting agencies are facing for having less or zero presence on the internet.
- To be found by the right clients and finding the right candidates
- Less potential to beat the high competition
- Lack of online presence creates zero brand awareness
- Comparatively slow talent sourcing process
- Failing to keep engaging with the qualified candidates
We recommend 7 solutions that bring the best results for the recruitment agency
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Recommending a complete SEO package for the best results for recruiting business:
- SEO Goals: Set your goals and organize your website’s online job postings with a proper SEO strategy.
- Keyword Research: Learn about various online job postings people search on Google with proper keyword analysis and create content with those keywords for your recruitment agency website.
- On-Page & Off-Page SEO: Rank your recruitment agency website on Google by adding on-page SEO elements like keywords, URLs, title tags and meta description, internal links; and off-page SEO elements like link-building, local listings, and more.
- SEO Audit: We conduct an SEO audit to help you determine the steps to improve your domain authority and identify errors to enhance your recruitment agency website’s performance.
- SEO Report: We track the performance of your website and provide you with an SEO report. The report will guide you to learn what changes you should make to be the best recruitment agency website.
2. Google Ads
Google ads help improve online recruitment services. By running strategic online advertising campaigns you can reach out to prospective candidates while staying within your budget. Target and optimize your recruiting ad campaigns in a way that persuades prospective employers and candidates to your agency.
Other effective advertising campaigns for recruiting agencies are
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Display Ads
3. Social Media Marketing
Three most used social media marketing strategies for recruitment agencies:
- LinkedIn Marketing: Build a company page on LinkedIn and target your job posts to the right groups and optimize your recruitment firm’s marketing strategy.
- Twitter Marketing: Display the company’s core values to attract more workforce using this social media recruitment platform and establish your recruitment agency’s unique online brand identity.
- Facebook Marketing: Create a database of candidates by gathering their job-related information employing the best social media recruitment platform.
4. Website Optimization
A well-designed website is one of the most powerful tools for a recruitment agency for driving in maximum clients and candidates. Optimize your recruitment agency’s website for better performance and attract more candidates. Do remember, your website performs as your company’s portfolio. So, it should have the potential to impress clients to hire you as their recruiters.
Features for recruitment agency websites:
- Service Page
- Job search/Job listing Page
- Candidates/Job seekers Page
- Client/Employers Page
- Case Study
- Contact Page
- Login Feature
5. Video Marketing
Do you know 100 hours of videos are watched on Facebook every day? Now that your target audience is highly video watchers, video marketing will be a beneficial option for you. We strategize and create staffing-oriented promotional and educational videos for recruitment marketing. It may result in higher traffic engagement, reaching new candidates and clients, and increasing application rates.
Video marketing for recruiting agency:
- Inspiring videos
- Video job advertisements
- Demo interview videos
- Candidate feedback videos
- Client testimonial videos
6. Email Marketing
At GullySales, we practice a sustainable email marketing process to maintain a consistent line of communication with the targeted prospects by sending personalized emails. Also, inform them about any job updates.
Best practiced emails by recruiters and staffing agencies:
- Job update emails
- Follow-up emails
- Interview Details emails
- Success emails
7. Content Marketing
Content marketing is an unavoidable marketing strategy, especially for recruiting firms. We help create specific and value-oriented content in various suitable formats for your business and guide you to establish your recruitment website as an expert in the industry.
Content marketing ideas for recruiting agencies:
- Industry News
Benefits of implementing above mentioned marketing strategies
- Stronger branding.
- Increased online visibility.
- Better engagement with candidates.
- Speed in the recruitment process.