Sales Strategy Key Elements
Goals and Objectives
Plan an effective goal summing all the challenges and risks ahead with the smart goal framework.
SMART Goal Framework
- S – Specific: To sell more customized products.
- M – Measurable: Only a certain number of products to sell Eg; 100 products
- A – Attainable: Increasing the sales to achieve the goal.
- R – Relevant: Increase the sales of customized beauty products by 10% per week’.
- T – Time-Bound: To achieve the desired sales growth in the next few months.
Decide on who your prospective clients are and their tastes and preferences.
Product and Services
Sell offerings that suit the prospective client’s needs and wants.
Conduct SWOT analysis to know the capabilities and weaknesses of your competitors.
Research on how to publicize and sell your products and services.
Improve salesperson’s skills by providing them script while cold calls and samples for email marketing.
Be consistent with your prospect from generating leads to closing the deal.
As a marketing and sales team manage the whole process according to the strategy planned and follow up on it.