What is keyword research and analysis?
A keyword analysis is a technique of acquiring visibility via analyzing the phrase searched by the customers crawled, with the aid of the crawlers searching for your website through organic or paid-to browse.
Importance of Keyword research & analysis
Research your keywords before you start writing your content. Keywords are one of the most effective techniques to drive organic traffic and visibility in search engines.
Keyword analysis with five keyword metrics
Search volume is the timeframe used to search for a particular keyword. It is to show SEO and marketers the specific keywords that drive traffic every time. It includes:
- Number of times the keyword is searched
- You will be ranked among the traffic
- An annual average of the keyword been searched in a year
It can help you understand how important it is to balance money and time for a keyword to optimize your organic page or bid for a keyword in a Google Ads campaign. This includes:
- Total backlinks used with good quality
- Domain authority rate
- Quantity of the content material, understandability, and worthy research
- Usage of proper keywords
- The objective of a searcher
- Using your brand as a keyword
Cost Per Click (CPC)
The certain amount paid for every click for your pay per click (PPC) within the advertising and marketing campaign is referred to as the cost per click.
A particular keyword might have the potential to drive traffic but focusing on it for long just for a rank can lead your business to disadvantage as the focus is more on keywords than the goals
There is keyword exploring tools to choose the best keywords that are best clicked that can be used for your content.
Steps for Keyword Analysis
Examine whether your website is capable with certain keywords
Find keywords that can rank your website in SERPs through organic keywords, not paid.
The PPC keyword tools will help you in measuring your competitors.
Use keyword surfer to see which are paid keywords.
Comparison of keywords includes the below factors:
- Optimize Your heading with Multiple Keywords
- Use Subheadings to better understand your content
- Keep aside Keyword Density and focus on your content and business goals
- Meta Descriptions optimization
- Use Anchor Text
Find your competitors
There are tools to find your competitors;
- Target businesses that go along with your business
- Find competitors that have a similar score
- With the use of Alexa rank check the site rank
Benefits of performing Keyword Analysis
- To examine others site performance
- figuring out keyword gaps and possibilities
- Rejection of keywords that might be from your reach
- Using your findings to create future search engine optimization content material and guide your method