What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is involved with laying a sturdy, structural basis for your website, which makes it less complicated for search engine robots to navigate and index. And in the long run, make it less difficult for your target audience to locate your site.
Importance of Technical SEO
- Technical SEO helps set the proper foundation for all of your SEO efforts.
- Look at how well the site is seen and understood by search engines.
- Increases your chances of ranking in search results.
Technical SEO Checklists
Fix orphaned page
Orphan pages are the pages that are unlinked to any of your sites. Without links, the crawlers will not be able to crawl for your site. Orphaned pages help:
- Finding old URLs
- Highlighting any other URLs
- Removing old web pages
Make sure your pages load fast
Page speedup can help in greater optimization of your website with organic traffic and on-site visitors. To speed up your page keep in mind the following:
- Reduce the size of your files
- Minimize HTTP, extra RTTs, and page speed to redirects from one URL to another
- Store some files of your website in the visitor’s browsers.
- Manage server response time
- Use a content delivery network to distribute space for smooth performance
- Reduce the file size of your pictures